CDM / Health & Safety Manager
Food, Drink, FMCG Industries
SRG are currently looking for a Site Manager with experience of working within busy and fast paced manufacturing environments to join our well established client.
In the role of Site Manager, you will be expected to travel to various manufactuirng clients in the UK ensuring Health and Safety on site and that all procedures & policies are adhered to. This also includes managing site construction and the installation activities on client sites.
£35K - £38K + Company Car, Phone
- Plan and manage the construction phase of projects
- Develop and implement site rules and a construction and H&S plan - ensure this plan is followed
- Ensure equipment on site has been inspected and checked
- Lead H&S toolbox talks and daily briefings surrounding Health and Safety
- Review Permit To Work documents, Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Undertake site safety tours
- Report risks, injuries etc and maintain an accident book.
- NEBOSH qualified
- Experience working in a Health and Safety Site Manager role
- SMSTS qualified
- Experience working in relevant industries (e.g. Food and Drink, FMCG, Pharma) (desirable)
If interested, please apply via the SRG website or contact Julia McCabe for more info on 0161 868 2207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted