Title: Validation Specialist
Pay Rate: £59 an hour UMB (Inside Scope)
Shift: Monday to Thursday - 8am to 4:45, Friday - 8am to 1pm
Contract: 12 Month Initial Contract with Scope for Extension
SRG are currently looking for a Validation Specialist with experience ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry to join a large Healthcare organisation based in Merseyside.
As a Validation Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating and conducting both equipment validation and computer system validation for quality control equipment. You will also be responsible for the producing, implementing, and reporting the IQ and OQ protocols.
In return you will receive competitive pay, benefits, and gain experience in a world class organisation, as well as work in a dynamic and modern environment.
If this sounds right for you, please apply online, or alternatively call Sourosh Valeh on 01618682237 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conducting lab equipment validation and qualify computer systems on quality control equipment
- Produce, implement and report Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification protocols
- Equipment validation experience
- Computer sytsem validation experience
- Experience working on equipment such as such as plate reads, densitometers, UPLCs, TN analysers, particle size analysers
Apply online, or alternatively call Sourosh Valeh on 01618682237 for more information or email a CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted