My client are currently recruiting for a Hazardous Area Electrical Inspector to work in a permanent position in their chemical manufacturing facility
About this opportunity:
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the company is compliant in all procedures, regulations, legislative requirements and policies concerning various electrical dangers throughout the plant.
ATEX Hazardous Area Inspection and compliance. With further training electrical periodic inspection and testing.
Please see below an outline of the position:
- Carryout Hazardous Area and other Electrical Inspections and Testing to schedule.
- Look for repeat failures and report to improve reliability and safety.
- Support of 3rd party inspection companies as required.
- Report of compliance to schedule and escalate.
- Collaborate with other Departments to ensure efficient delivery of work.
Experience & qualifications:
- Working knowledge of national legislation on electrical compliance.
- Appreciation of design of electrical systems + national and international standards.
- Industrial electrical background (basic knowledge of instrumentation preferred).
- Experience working on a major hazard plant.
- Electrical installation / maintenance qualifications to NVQ3 Level.
- Compex 1-6 (Preferred but training can be provided), C&G 2394/2395 initial & periodic inspection & testing or equivalent, C&G 2382 (18th Edition), mechanical hazardous area appreciation (Preferred).
- Development, training given to C&G 2396.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search