Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
An innovative biotechnology company are looking for a Quality Manager to join their growing team. This is a key role within this organisation and now is a great time to join them and make a difference. Their site is easily accessible by public transport.
This is a great opportunity for individuals with strong technical knowledge and experience of molecular biology from a clinical or industrial lab setting with some knowledge of quality to transfer across to be a Quality Manager.
The successful Quality Manager will work on a range of duties including;
- Managing the QMS in line with ISO standards (particularly ISO 17043), ensuring it is updated and maintained
- Manage internal and external audits
- Provide leadership on quality matters, ensuring requirements are effectively communicated to the business
The successful applicant will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience working with molecular biology from a clinical or industrial setting
- Experience with some quality duties in a regulated environment, ideally ISO 17043, ISO 15189 or ISO 17025
If you are looking or the next step in your career and would like to become a Quality Manager apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 225 5457 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted