Chemical Process Engineer - Permanent - Leicestershire - £30K-£35K (negotiable)
My client is a successful biochemical company based in Leicestershire. They're currently looking for a Chemical Process Engineer to join them on a permanent basis to join a growing team, helping with the operation of their pilot-plant. They're looking for someone with hands-on experience in using and problem solving/troubleshooting laboratory equipment to work alongside the Chief Chemist.
- Operate small to medium scale equipment
- Use and troubleshoot lab kit
- Operate down-stream product separation and purification equipment
- Support the Senior Process Engineer in operating the pilot plant
- Record all results and observations to support the process development.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Process Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working on lab kit and equipment - problem solving equipment
- Experience of working in a pilot-scale manufacturing environment
- Experience of carrying out trial procedures and using the results to solve problems and inform future research and scale-up.
- Experience working in highly regulated environment (chemicals, food, fmcg) (desirable)
If interested, please apply or contact Julia McCabe for more info: email@example.com / 0161 868 2207
your application has been submitted