Job Title: Business Technical Assistant
Department: Synergy Science
Location: Sandwich, Kent
Contract Duration: to 31/12/2022 in the first instance + extension
Salary: £21,500 - £25,000
Are you a graduate looking for an 'in' to the pharmaceutical company? Or someone looking for a change in career?SRG Synergy are currently working with a global pharmaceutical company who are seeking a Site Operations Business & Technical Assistant to join their team. The role will involve supporting and coordinating the R&D business activities. We are looking for someone with a good Scientific Knowledge, Data Skills, and a good admin mindset.
- You will support and coordinate business activities for R&D manufacturing and analytical testing at external vendors to deliver projects
- Supports and coordinates business activities within Site Operations for R&D
- You will manage the coordination of legal contracts for outsourcing activities for R&D in addition to purchase orders and invoices for said activities
- Carries out Site Operations commitments/responsibilities to support milestones for drug product development, working both independently and as part of a team.
- Creates and maintains data and information management systems (e.g., Excel).
- Supports R&D scientists to enable effective management of workload and priorities at CROs.
- Manages the raising, negotiation, and execution of CDAs and legal contracts.
- Manages the raising, approval and issue of purchase orders, and approval of invoices for outsourcing activities.
- Supports distribution and shipping activities in Technical Operations as required.
- Experience with corporate business systems for managing finance, accounting and/or legal contracts
- Experienced user of Excel for management and presentation of data and information
- A - level or equivalent in Maths, and/or Science & English
- Excellent communication skills, proactive engagement in issue resolution
- Be able to collaborate effectively with suppliers and other groups across the organisation to achieve clear goals and outcomes to deliver the portfolio.
- Ability to organize data and documentation using different IT systems
- Understanding of R&D activities within the pharmaceutical industry
- Business systems administration and management background
- Degree level qualification
- Previous experience working within data and data/information management systems and managing / manipulating data/information.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for supporting the development of medicines
your application has been submitted