Leading global medical tech business, designing and manufacturing pioneering devices across a range of therapy portfolios.
As Evidence Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for project managing, writing and editing impactful evidence communications in line with global strategy. Utilising your expert communication skills, you will liaise across multiple channels whilst maintaining scientific accuracy.
Reporting to the Director of Evidence Communications, Global Clinical and Medical Affairs, you will need to work collaboratively with sales and marketing, clinical strategy and publications, medical education and other communication functions to ensure materials and services meet the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Develop Evidence Communications supporting focus brands which are impactful and scientifically accurate
- Develop and execute strategic evidence communications plans in line with business strategy
- Ensure Evidence Communications materials and services meet all Legal, Regulatory and Compliance requirements
- You will be an excellent communicator with proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrable creativity and data visualization experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills, with the proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Work to required internal and external standards to ensure all evidence communication materials are fair and balanced, high quality, consistent, and easy to digest.
- Deliver short summary reports, infographics, white papers, slide decks, and clinical evidence compendia
- Degree or higher degree, preferably in a scientific or medical subject or a communications-based subject (e.g. Journalism/English)
- Commercial experience in related industry; med-tech, pharma, medical communication
- Experience managing Agency/Client relationships
- Seasoned in developing compelling and engaging scientific/medical communications for healthcare professionals
For more information, please contact Holly on firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted