SRG are looking for an experienced Procurement Officer for a role with an expanding manufacturing company in the central belt of Scotland.
This role will be key in supporting the business's requirements through the procurement of materials, equipment and services. You would act as the point of contact for key supplier relationships, manage price negotiation and assess supplier performance.
- Procurement - ensure materials/equipment/services are procured in timely manner, liaising with internal departments to keep them updated and report any issues
- Request quotations and price updates
- Act as the main supplier/distributor contact
- Create, maintain and improve processes for inventory management in compliance with relevant regulations
- Support Supply Chain Manager with updating and introducing
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) for products and services
- Drive cost reductions through spend analysis and supplier negotiations
- Take part in internal financial audits
- Strong IT skills are an essential
- ERP or Inventory Management Software experience is highly
- desirableCandidates with experience of working in a GMP Manufacturing environment or other highly regulated industry would be preferred
- Experience in a service company is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at an exciting time for the business!If you are interested, please apply online to find out more.
your application has been submitted