Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Surface Chemist - Coatings
Up to £34k per annum
This is a new role, supporting the development of a unique method of biomolecular analysis (namely protein, DNA/RNA) through surface and coatings analysis. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to, and collaborate with other experts in the field of biomolecular analysis and consumables.
* Introduce modified and functionalised measurement surfaces to expand the application space for the mass photometry devices
* Validation of surface functionality factoring in performance and stability
* Design and report experimental outcome and make recommendations to inform next steps
* Deliver on the technical solutions which will be identified throughout the progress of the projects
* Support and guide product development activities as required
* PhD in a discipline relevant to the sector such as: Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Materials Science
* Strong, relevant experience working with several surface chemistry techniques, especially within the area of Coatings
* Demonstrable skills in design of experiments, execution, data handling and reporting as well as presenting to a variety of stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to reason and seek elegant solutions to complex technical hurdles
If the above accurately describes your technical background, and where you see yourself developing in commercial industry then please apply now through the link, or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858 for more information on this exciting new role.