SRG are working with a global name within the life science sector in Scotland to help them find an experienced QA Manager to help grow the team.
This is an exciting time for the business who have been going from strength to strength in recent years and so a fantastic time to join and really play a key role in the business.
This is an excellent opportunity with great prospects for the right individual as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Provide leadership for the quality assurance (QA) team
- Mentor and motivate members of the team, driving individual development and helping them reach targets and KPIs
- Assist senior management with driving QA culture and initiatives
- Oversee quality assurance for the site, including training programs
- Help lead external audits
- Lead continuous improvement projects
- Work closely with the validation team on validation projects
- Manager the QMS and ensure timely completion of events
- Prepare internal and external reports and collate data
- Act as an SME for quality assurance and communicate across the whole site
- Have a relevant scientific qualification or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements and cGMP guidelines
- Experience of a similar manufacturing environment
- Strong quality assurance background
- Problem solving skills
- Previous leadership and team management experience
This is a great chance for someone to make the next step in their Quality Assurance career, please apply online if you have the skills required to take on this role!
your application has been submitted