Production Technician - Northampton - Permanent
Title: Production Technician
Shift: Week 1 - Morning Shift - 06.00 am-14.30 pm, Week 2 - Afternoon Shift 13.30 pm-22.00 pm. Shifts rotate weekly.
SRG are currently looking for a Production Technician with experience either in Pharmaceuticals, Food, FMCG or Other Production/Manufacturing Environments to join a pharmaceutical company-based in the Northampton area, in order to help aid with the increased demand at the facility.
As a Production Technician, you will be responsible for safe and effective manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. Therefore, the ideal candidate must have experience in fast paced working environment and be able to work with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give Sourosh Valeh a call 01618682237
- Set-up and operate specialised production equipment
- Visual inspections/ cleaning of equipment
- Completing batch documentation
- Ideally experienced working as manufacturing environment
- Ideally experience working within industries such as: Pharmaceuticals, Food, FMCG or Other Production/Manufacturing industries
In return you will receive competitive pay and benefits, gain experience in a world class organisation and work in a dynamic and modern environment.
Apply online, or alternatively call Sourosh Valeh on 01618682237 for more information or email a CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted