Senior Process Development Scientist
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation in Livingston are looking for a Process Development Scientist to join their busy Process Development team.
This business is going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for passionate people to join their team to support them. They have a friendly culture and boast a great reputation in the marketplace. They have parking on site and the site is also accessible by public transport.
As a Senior Process Development Scientist you will work on a range of duties within a fast-paced GMP environment, including;
- Take ownership of projects to transfer products from clinical to commercial scale
- Work on the validation of processes
- Communicate plans within the department and with senior management
- Line management of a team of Scientists
The successful Senior Process Development Scientist will have the following skills and experience;
- Significant industrial experience with process development, cell culture and downstream processing
- Experience within a GMP/GXP environment
- A minimum of a BSc in a relevant scientific subject
If you are interested in becoming a Senior Process Development Scientist please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 225 5457 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted