SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a British multinational company who are looking for a Consumer Insights Project Manager to join the team in Southampton.
The On-site Consumer Insights Project Manager will focus on the day-to-day management of consumer panel projects from start to finish.
The successful candidate will execute projects ensuring the panel delivers objective data in line with good sensory practices and project requirements while maintaining quality of results against set KPIs regarding panel performance. This role ensures that the panels are conducted, and projects executed, to the highest standards.
- BSc or Masters, or with equivalent experience
- Knowledge of standard statistical methods used in the analysis of sensory data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enjoys working with varied groups of people
- Ability to function independently and demonstrated ability to coordinate small projects
- Pro-activeness to voice opinion with a team
- Organisation, ability to follow procedures, attention to detail and self-motivation
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook calendar management
- Experience in Compusense and XLSTAT an advantage
- Positive attitude and ability to work with a diverse team through phone/ email and face to face contact
Permanent position, competitive salary.
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please click the link to apply or email your CV to Natalia Santoro at Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted