Are you looking to gain validation experience in the pharmaceutical industry? An opportunity has arisen for a Validation Technician to join a team in Cheshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialises in the development of pharmaceutical products.
About the Job:
The role is an initial 9-month contract - with scope for more work
As Validation Technician you will assist with the IQ validation of systems and protocols. You will ensure equipment is correctly calibrated.
You will also complete testing on lab equipment, update validation documentation and be exposed to a large pharma manufacturer's practices.
- Generation of computer validation documents (e.g. CSV Assessments, Val Plan, Functional Design Specification, IQ, OQ, ERES, DRP)
- Remediation and periodic reviews of validation systems
- Instrumentation - to manage and maintain all QC lab instrumentation
- You will have a degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Science or similar.
- Previous computer system validation experience within the pharmaceutical or food industry.
- Good Competence in laboratory operations
- High degree of regulatory understanding and implementation
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
your application has been submitted