Job role: Quality Validation Manager
Are you a senior candidate in Quality or Validation looking to climb the career ladder?
Details of Job role:
This is not your everyday Validation Manager position, as you will not be managing a team as per say. You will be the key figurehead in developing and implementing the Validation Policies, validation framework and holistic Validation Master Plan across several sites.
Other responsibilities include:
- leading, development and implementation of the validation philosophy and standard approach to Validation.
- Ensuring the framework and methodology across all qualification and validation activities follow regulations and standards
- Validation activities include facility, equipment, process, utilities, analytical methods, cleaning, and CSV
- Represent and present validation at meetings and audits with the regulatory agency, customers, and partners.
Required experience, skillset, and qualification:
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a science/engineering subject
- significant industrial experience within a GMP manufacturing environment (3-5 years minimum)
- solid understanding of the validation lifecycle
- previous experience providing support with internal and external audits
This is a site based role based in the north east predominantly and also Scotland. There will be SOME remote possibilities, however this is NOT a remote role.
If you believe to be a good fit for this role, please apply and get in touch with me for more information: Samcornwell@srgtalent.com.
#validation #quality #csv #qms #pharmajobs #engineering #validationjobs #qualityjobs
your application has been submitted