Turnaround Manager required in East Yorkshire for a Leading Chemical Manufacturer.
Title: Turnaround Manager
Location: East Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £60,000 (DOE)
SRG is working with a leading chemical manufacturer at their site in East Yorkshire to help them source a Turnaround Manager to lead and be responsible for delivering safe, efficient and on budget site turnarounds. This position is additionally focused on identifying areas to improve the plant and turnaround projects through making suggestions whilst also preparing and managing turnaround budgets and expenditure. This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced turnaround manager with time spent in Chemical Manufacturing and/or Petrochemicals.
Benefits: Key Leadership Position
Role / Description
- Provide leadership for the turnaround team and ensure the teams HSE guidelines are maintained.
- Support operations of the plant and processes within the correct engineering standards.
- Responsible for the management of the turnaround delivery.
- Implement project management techniques to ensure the effective turnaround projects.
- Identify areas of improvement and create a strategy to improve the turnaround projects.
- Formal Engineering Qualifications.
- Strong experience of working in Petrochemicals or Chemicals Manufacturing and focusing on Turnarounds.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Sebastian.email@example.com. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit the SRG website to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical Manufacturing, Petrochemicals, Engineering, Maintenance, Managing, Reliability, Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, COMAH, BEng, MEng, HND, HNC, Turnaround, Shutdown, Commissioning, Decommissioning, Installation.
your application has been submitted