Title: Production Technician x 3 (temporary and permanent roles available)
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 per annum with added benefits
SRG are currently working with a very well-established contract research and manufacturing organisation, who have massively expanded over the past couple of years with an impressive product pipeline. Due to this success, they are looking to expand their production department and require a number of Production Operators to help product sterile and non-sterile investigational medicinal products.
This organisation is a well-known organisation specialised in pharmaceuticals manufacturing both sterile and non-sterile products across a range of different dosage forms.
- Report and take direction from the Production Manager to ensure service levels are maintained and the unit functions appropriately and safety.
- Contribute to service review, performance monitoring and GMP audits.
- Perform all aspects of validation and environmental monitoring.
- To assemble IMP and NIMP including aseptically dispensing and preparation.
- To ensure that all processes and procedures are GMP compliant.
- Deputise in the absence of the Production Manager.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in the production of pharmaceutical products
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Behruz on 0161 868 2202.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted