Are you an engineering technician with lab equipment experience? I'm looking for a First Line Support Engineer to join a team in Milton Keynes for 9 months.
About the organisation:
You will be working for a healthcare company, who are currently working on the fight against COVID19.
You will be awarded with competitive salary of between £35K-£42K. Other benefits include 18% pension, and good holidays. The role is shift based, with a mix of days and nights and the contract is initially 9 months.
About the Job:
You will provide first line support in maintaining and repairing laboratory instruments and equipment in a technologically advanced manner. You will comprehensive understanding of instruments and applications, diagnosis and repair will be key duties to optimise high throughput automation of Life Sciences projects.
- Lead equipment breakdown deep dive activities to identify underlying causes and provide repair and preventative maintenance to mitigate reoccurrence.
- Calibration of various scientific instrument types.
- Installing and configuring workstations of automation instruments in preparation for validation methods.
You will have a strong pharmaceutical, medical device or biological background with laboratory automation experience.
- Knowledge of EVOware.
- Field Service Engineering experience required.
- Experience of servicing scientific equipment.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted