Associate Scientist - Global Pharmaceutical company
Contract: 12 month contract
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a Associate scientist to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic scientist.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Designing, performing & analysing miniaturized experiments in our High Throughput laboratory to support project teams to develop and optimise chemical manufacturing processes to new active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Thinking creatively to generate original ideas for new applications of HTE across the Chemical Development portfolio.
- Supporting and collaborating with project chemists to meet the requirements of a project.
- Complying with applicable Data Integrity, Quality, cGMP and regulatory requirements in all aspects of work.
- Masters degree qualified in Chemistry (recent graduates from 2020/2021 are also encouraged to apply)
- Keen interest in developing practical synthetic organic chemistry experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or related sector (this includes an Industrial Placement during your undergraduate degree)
- Previous experience working in a multi-functional team
- Previous experience working in a High Throughput laboratory would be an advantage
- An "outside the box" thinker, able to generate creative solutions to problems
- Practical familiarity with analytical techniques such as HPLC, NMR, LCMS
To apply click the link or send your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted