SRG are working with a Global sterile manufacturing organisation in Runcorn. My client develop and manufacture products used for respiratory conditions and various other medical and clinical purposes. They are giants in their field and provide a supportive environment where personality is key.
In this role you will provide laboratory and project support for the development of new and existing drug delivery systems which constitute the medical device aspect of a drug-device combination product. This role would suit a hardworking, passionate individual - motivation and personality are key for this role as full training will be provided but a general interest and knowledge on physical testing is ideal.
- Planning and performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations;
- Assisting with calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment, for example Microscopes, Tensile / Torsional force testers, Balances, Optical / Probe CMM; You do not need prior experience on these but a general knowledge is advantageous.
- Preparation of results/statistical analysis/graphical summaries for reports and presentations;
- Performing and following EHS processes such as CoSHH assessments and lab risk assessments.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Degree qualification or equivalent in relevant Science and/or Engineering discipline
- Experience working in the Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Industry laboratory environment or other regulated industry desirable.
- Knowledge of physical testing techniques, in particular force testing equipment such as Zwick Tensile/Torsional machines.
- Knowledge of metrology techniques desirable (CMM, CT Scan, Vision systems)
- IT literate and ideally statistical software packages such as Minitab or JMP.
To apply please click the link or send you CV to Chloe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chloe on 020 3910 9513 for further information.
your application has been submitted