Quality Assurance Officer
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience (+ Shift Allowance)
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in Livingston are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their busy Quality team.
This business is going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for passionate people to join their team to support them. They have a friendly culture and boast a great reputation in the marketplace. They have parking on site and the site is also accessible by public transport.
As a Quality Assurance Officer you would work in a strict cGMP environment on a range of duties, including;
- Perform activities and reviews in accordance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on a range of QA duties including documentation, change controls, deviations etc.
- Work on batch review duties
- Identify, investigate and report quality issues.
- Participation in cross-functional projects, providing QA guidance and training.
- Perform internal and external audits, support in third-party audits.
- Implement and maintain Quality Standard Operating Procedures.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Proven experience working on QA duties
- Worked within a GMP environment
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject
If you are interested in becoming a Quality assurance (QA) Officer for a leading pharmaceuticals company please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted