QC Analyst required for an immediate start on a 6-month contract, based in East Yorkshire. Requiring a degree in Chemistry or related subject, with QC experience desirable but not essential. Excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience with one of the world's largest chemical companies.
Title: QC Analyst
Location: East Yorkshire
Salary: £21,000 - £26,000 (annual salary pro rata) dependent on experience
Term: 6-month contract
SRG is working with a market leading global chemicals producer who continue to succeed and strengthen their delivery of innovative and sustainable solutions to some of the world's largest brands. They are currently seeking a QC Analyst to join their technical team at their site in East Yorkshire with an immediate start available, on a 6-month contract. This role will involve supporting in the QC analysis of incoming materials, in-process and finished product samples in support of production. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply, with this being an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience with one of the world's largest chemical companies.
Benefits: You will join a global leader producer of specialist chemicals. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm with flexibility on start and finish times.
- Perform routine QC analysis of incoming materials, in-process and finished product samples in support of production.
- Provide results and data to maintain QC records in accordance with site QA requirements.
- Perform non-routine analysis as required, including customer/supplier complaint investigations.
- Carry out calibration of equipment and maintenance of calibration records to the appropriate standard.
- Communicate internally in a timely manner to appropriate departments.
- Immediate availability or at short notice
- Degree or relevant qualification in Chemistry (or similar)
- Experience of performing routine QC Analysis is desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 0161 868 2225.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: quality control, laboratory, lab, pharmaceutical, QC, analytical, sample, chemical, GMP, science, QC inspection, testing, materials, ingredients, analysis, LC, IR, TLC, GC, GC-MS, shift, wet chemistry, titrate, titration, HPLC, autotitrator
your application has been submitted