Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Vacancy Type: 6 month contract (with view to become permanent)
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000/annum depending on experience
Location: North West, Chester
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a global, innovative, medical device and product organization, with an excellent reputation for market leading brands across the world. This Laboratory Technician will assist throughout the lab, ensuring various materials and products are within specification, and conducting various testing.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Physically test and measure both raw and finished materials (i.e., cartons, leaflets).
- Working in accordance with GLP/GMP compliant procedures.
- Calibrating and maintaining test equipment.
- Effective organization of assigned workload; follow validated methods and techniques.
- Assist with sample preparation and testing for the microbiology and analytical team, as and when required.
The successful Laboratory Technician will hold a science-related BTEC/HND level, and may have some experience working within a laboratory, although this is not strictly necessary.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals, and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Jay Reid on 0161 888 2510 or Jay.Reid@srgtalent.com.
your application has been submitted