Head of Operations - Cambridge/ King's Lynn/ Bury St Edmunds - Pharma/ Medical Device
Benefits: Car allowance, Bonus, Share Scheme, Private Healthcare, Pension, Relocation support
Contract: Permanent (Would consider interim)
Work Location: 3-4 days site based, 1-2 days remote
My client is a leading pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturer based in the Cambridge area who are looking for and experienced Senior Operations manager to join them on a permanent basis. This role is a challenging opportunity to drive real change in an established site undergoing a significant investment (£20M+) over the next 2-3 years to take the site to the next level. The ideal candidate will have extensive senior leadership experience withing highly regulated manufacturing and ideally have extensive experience in driving change in established environments.
If you are excited for a new challenge with an established global business undergoing significant investment, then call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information or apply now via the website.
- Overall responsibility for production managing a team of production managers, Senior Maintenance manager and working very closely with the Quality department
- Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Site to drive positive change across the business, lead and support site investment projects
- Strategic planning and development of the production department, reviewing performance of people and equipment to ensure production is met
- Management of OPEX and CAPEX budgets
- Indirect responsibility for a department of over 50 people
- Degree qualified in relevant subject science/ engineering or extensive relevant experience in highly regulated manufacturing across pharma or medical devices
- Experienced managing large departments and multiple direct reports
- Must have proven experience of driving change
- Experienced managing OPEX budgets in excess of £1M as well as experience with CAPEX projects £1M+
If you believe you meet the requirements of the above role and are interested in an exciting new challenge then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted