2 x Electronics Engineer - North East - Teeside/ Newcastle/ Durham - Medical Device
Rate: £50-£55 p/h
IR35: Expected Outside (TBC)
Contract: 6- 12 months
Work Location: 3 days site based, remote working possible dependant on software packages
My client is a leading organisation supporting advances and developments within medical technology and they are looking for 2 electronics engineers to support them with the design & development of new medical devices.
- Strong understanding of Medical Device regulations and processes is a must for this position
- To design and develop PCB and control systems for next generation medical devices.
- To provide operational electronics development, prototype design and testing - both analogue and
- To conduct PCB schematic capture and layout, including component selection and testing.
- To build and test prototypes and document the design and performance of these.
- To create embedded system design and implementation.
- To conduct EMC testing with in-house equipment and through liaison with EMC test house.
If you believe you meet the requirements of the above role and are interested in an exciting new challenge then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted