SRG are working with an exciting and expanding life science organisation to help them find a Study Manager to join their translational immunology team.This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong immunology background and excellent communication skills who wants to work on interesting and complex problems and projects.
- Lead and manage complex technical studies
- Plan and ensure resource for client studies
- Provide technical support to members of the team and external stakeholders
- Training and support of junior members of the team
- Guide customers on assay design and advise on best possible technical approach
- Application of high-level technical knowledge to assay development, qualification and validation
- Prepare protocols, reports and proposals for a variety of studies, include complex development and qualification studies
- Ensure compliance with GxP guidelines
- Degree or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience- PhD preferred
- Previous experience in immunological techniques and/or flow cytometry within industry or academic research
- Significant technical and hands on lab experience
- Previous experience managing studies and/or managing projects to a high level in an academic setting
- Excellent communication skills and experience of liaising and working with external stakeholders
- Flexible approach to work and a strong work ethic
- Work well as part of a team of peers
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an exciting company working on custom projects within the field of drug development. This opportunity would also suit someone working in post-doctoral research who is keen to make the move to industry.
Apply online to find out more!
your application has been submitted