SRG are working with an leading CRO to help them find an experienced Scientist to join their Biosafety team.
Applicants must have strong experience if mycoplasma testing to be considered.This is a great opportunity to join an established name in the industry who have great benefits!
- Conduct mycoplasma testing
- Help manage and lead GMP studies
- Produce accurate reports in line with regulatory guidelines
- Checking of experimental data within the team
- Reviewing and authoring SOPs
- Training of junior/new members of the team
- Ensure closing out of out of specifications, CAPAs and change controls
- Assist with environmental monitoring
- Maintain equipment and materials required for the lab
- Liaise with other teams and departments on site
- Degree in Biological Science/related discipline or equivalent experience
- In depth knowledge of cell culture and regulatory Mycoplasma testing
- Experience working in a similar regulated and customer led environment
- An understanding of GxP guidelines
- Experience helping lead GxP studies
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Scientist, please apply online or get in touch to find out more!
your application has been submitted