Are you a Technical Manager with experience who has experience of food safety and quality management? Would a move to a business who manufacture a bespoke product for the FMCG market give you a fresh start in your career?
If so, then this role could well be worth applying for.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment you will be leading a HACCP team and helping with the NPD process to assess food safety risks
- You will be managing a small team with a view to grow it in the not-too-distant future
- Help to maintain and develop a programme of continuous improvement across the whole business
- Lead all internal and external audits including BRC
- Develop technically driven CAPEX plans for the site
- Aim to improve all manufacturing processes and food safety accreditation
- A proven track record in technical management in the food/FMCG market
- A graduate qualification in a discipline focused on food/nutrition would make you a standout applicant for the role
- Experience of HACCP and auditing is pre-requisite for this position
- A working knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards
- Our client is a business who are manufacture a bespoke product for the food industry and have enjoyed stellar growth during the last 12-18 months despite the challenges of the pandemic
If you would like to be considered for this role then don't hesitate to apply with the latest copy of your CV to be considered.
your application has been submitted