Team Leader - Award winning environmental science laboratory utilising the latest analytical technologies to provide personalised testing.
SRG is delighted to be working with an award-winning company that provides contract testing all throughout the UK and Ireland. Due to the ongoing expansion of the business, they are looking to appoint a Team Leader to help and support the growth and development of the UKAS accredited laboratories.
- Manage a team of Senior Analysts and Analysts to deliver exceptional performance and results in accordance with operational targets (TAT, TAT-R, etc).
- Front line operations management including resource & task allocation (including rota), capacity planning, holiday & absence management, issue ownership & resolution.
- Identify skill gaps, maintaining skill matrix and coordinating cross-training within team members to reduce skill gaps.
- Responsible for laboratory stock levels and ensuring that supplies are ordered in a timely manner.
- Ownership of complex and multi stream projects within laboratory as allocated.
- Drive improvement across all areas of operation; focus on facility and people.
- Be a leader - this is a senior role within the Organic and Inorganic Chemistry Team and will be key to promoting a people focussed, action orientated Team.
- Relevant Degree equivalent - ideally chemistry related
- Ability to be organised and self-motivated
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results Focus
- Leadership experience with high potential for development
- Experience in a fast-paced commercial laboratory environment
What's in it for you?
The company offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package which includes company pension scheme, Life, and accident assurance amongst other benefits.
If you are interested in the role above then please apply with an updated copy of your CV in word.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search