Risk Management Implementation Coordinator (Contract)
Duration - 6 Months initially
Salary - £20/hour
Location - Remote
We are paired with a global pharmaceutical company who are searching for a highly organised individual to join their Risk Management team as a Risk Management Implementation Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build their experience and understanding of Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management processes. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and compliance of risk management within their Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety organisation (PPS). You will collaborate with Risk Management Implementation Leads and other stakeholders within and outside of the PPS to support Risk Management activities as required, with a focus on risk minimisation compliance activities and investigations.
- Risk Management Mailbox management: Triage of enquiries and SME assignment, tracking and oversight to ensure timely responses
- Risk Management system roster management: Review of PPS roster listing to identify relevant personnel changes, follow up and coordination of Risk Management system updates on confirmation of necessary changes
- Weekly / monthly Risk Management reconciliation tasks/compliance checks
- Coordination of local RMP annex reviews to ensure timely completion; tracking and collation of metric data for this process.
- Completion of Risk Management system and other tasks as assigned to support Risk Management Implementation Leads and Specialist.
- Support RMILs with investigations into potential RM system issues or other queries
- Bachelor's degree within science.
- Previous experience in Risk Management or a pharmaceutical compliance setting.
- A highly organized individual who is a strong team player and is comfortable working unsupervised and managing your own workflow.
- Remote role.
- Competitive Hourly rate.
- 6 months initially - strong likelihood of extension
- Holiday entitlement and additional benefits.
If you'd be interested in discussing this role in greater detail please apply here or send me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted