Quality Manager - Award winning environmental science laboratory utilising the latest analytical technologies to provide personalised testing.The Company
SRG is delighted to be working with an award-winning company that provides contract testing all throughout the UK and Ireland. Due to the ongoing expansion of the business, they are looking to appoint a Quality Manager to help and support the growth and development of the UKAS accredited laboratories.
* Ensuring business compliance to QMS and associated documentation
* Ensuring QMS and business compliance to appropriate standards (ISO17025, MCERTS, ISO14001 and any other deemed appropriate)
* Supporting routine business functions/departments
* Supporting Facilities team with the development, delivery and maintenance of the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO14001
* Driving continual improvement and development of internal process and systems
* Management of performance and development of Quality Administrator
* Relevant Degree equivalent - ideally chemistry related
* Ability to be organised and self-motivated
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Results Focus
* Auditing experience (Essential)
* Experience of working in a UKAS environment
* Experience of working in an environmental field/laboratory (Desirable)What's in it for you?
The company offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package which includes company pension scheme, Life, and accident assurance amongst other benefits.
If you are interested in the role above then please apply with an updated copy of your CV in word.
your application has been submitted