Quality Control (QC) Analyst
Are you an experienced QC Analyst/Analytical Chemist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge? SRG are recruiting for a number of QC Analysts to work for a leading life sciences company who are going through an exciting period of growth.This is a great opportunity with an excellent salary and benefits on offer.
- Perform stability study programme activities, storage of in process, and final products samples and retention sample management
- Use a range of analytical chemistry techniques- predominantly HPLC
- Ensuring all analysis and documentation are conducted and recorded in compliance with GMP standards
- Working to set protocols within a busy environment
- Preparation and update of SOPs, instructions and protocols and other Quality Control documentation
- Checking and reviewing of data in compliance with Data Integrity requirements
- Assist in investigation of quality incidents and other problem solving forums and complete QMS documentation in a timely manner.
- Supporting the team leader where required
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience in QC Analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV and FTIR
- Will be able to demonstrate previous effective experience in a similar environment.
- Experience of working to GMP/GLP guidelines in a highly regulated environment
- You will be a self-starter able to manage your own workload and help the department meet targets
- Experience mentoring team members would be beneficial
These are fantastic opportunities for experienced Analytical Chemists to work with a highly successful global company based in Central Belt of Scotland.Please apply online for further information.
your application has been submitted