As a Vigilance Associate, you will assist the Vigilance Team in the day to day running of an effective corporate complaint and adverse event handling system. You will be ensuring customers are provided with high quality advice and guidance while also ensuring regulatory compliance. Some of the day-to-day jobs and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Log complaints and adverse event reports received by Sinclair for their products in line with standard operating procedures. Input data into complaint system.
- Follow up adverse event reports, incidents, and complaints investigation with the input from the Vigilance team.
- Liaise with local affiliates and third-party manufacturers, medical advisors, and insurers as part of day to day follow up and investigations
- Have input to the complaint and vigilance standard operating procedures.
- Assist and participate in complaint and vigilance meetings as appropriate
- Extract trend data for Vigilance Team's investigations.
As the ideal candidate, you will have experience dealing with adverse events or complaints data, ideally with Medical Device or Complaint handling software experience. You will be organised, a credit and confident communicator as well as highly customer focused. It is beneficial that you have a background in quality or regulatory affairs. Training will be provided.
your application has been submitted