Development Scientist - Lyophilisation
South West England
You'll be joining a well-established business with a robust product portfolio and excellent revenue stream. The business is ambitious, quality-driven and collaborative with a focus on integrity in all they do.
* Working closely with the MD and Lead Scientist, this role will drive the R&D activities of a busy lab through effective project management and high-quality manufacturing processes.
* Your work will centre around engagement with US colleagues, design and development of molecular assays and improvement of the manufacturing process to build on opportunities for furtherment of the lyophilised reagent portfolio.
* Working within the parameters of ISO 13485 and GMP, maintaining an effective QMS and LIMS and training new starters on both.
* Working with customers to understand their needs, how best to execute a customer project, take feedback and construct proposals.
* Operate as a senior member of the team, with strong integrity and ability to coach and lead more junior members of the team. Person specification:
* PhD in a Life Science discipline, with experience in an industry setting working with molecular assays
* Extensive molecular assay design and development experience
* Ideally a hands-on background working with Lyophilisation techniques, although an appreciation would be acceptable paired with other amplification chemistry methodology
* You will have operated in a highly regulated space to an ISO accreditation or GMP/GLP/GCP for example
* Strong and well-developed communication skills which encourage collaboration, innovation, and curiosity to seek elegant solutions to complex problemsIf this sounds like it could be your ideal next role, please apply now with your CV in Word or contact email@example.com / 01223 607858, for more information.
your application has been submitted