QA Associate - liverpool
Job Title: QA Associate
Location: Speke, Liverpool
Rate: £24.30 per hour (inclusive of 33% shift uplift)
Contract: Initial 18-month term
Shifts: 2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off
Start date: Jan 2022
SRG are working with a well-established pharmaceutical company that produce flu vaccines who are looking for a QA Associate that will be responsible for providing cGMP and quality review, approval and decision-making to manufacturing and support functions. You must be confident in making first line quality decisions as these may potentially be required on night shifts. You will also work as a member of cross-functional teams and will support batch release activities as defined by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Batch Record Review - working with QA colleagues on the shop floor ensuring all manufacturing batch records are reviewed to in line with cGMP requirements.
- Deviation/CAPA and Quality System Support. - Support on deviation investigations and to ensure CAPAs, technical reports and SOPs are reviewed and approved.
- To promote a Safety, Quality and cGMP culture in the team and across the site and also perform SAP updates.
- To participate in improvement project teams where required driving quality decisions and provide advice and technical support where required.
- To perform training required for own role and keep own training records up to date. To manage organisational change and process improvements as applicable.
- Graduate or able to demonstrate capabilities to this level
- Have a good knowledge of cGMP requirements and applicable process knowledge
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Understanding of EU and FDA regulatory requirements
- General experience of Quality Management Systems - SAP training offered if no experience in this
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please email your CV to Tom O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org and a time that is convenient for me to call you.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search