SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Microbiology QC Analyst to join the team in Liverpool.
Responsible for biological and chemical evaluation of final product, intermediate products, raw materials, and production facilities.
Duties include performing QC assays, writing and establishing specifications, assisting in the validation of QC assays, and writing Standard Operating Procedures. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Works under immediate supervision; typically reports to a manager.
- QC Analysts must be have experience in the relevant testing discipline, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry having worked to cGMP standard.
- QC Analysts must be educated to NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Have experience in QC testing techniques appropriate to their role
- Have experience in cGMP application
- Have an awareness of the requirements for equipment and method validation
- Have awareness of root cause analysis
- Be computer literate and be able to demonstrate an understanding of electronic systems
If this role is of interest to you, (or you know anyone who might be suitable), please click the link to apply or email your CV to Natalia Santoro at Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted