Project Engineer - Chemical/ FMCG/ Pharma - Manchester/ Huddersfield/ Leeds - £30-£45k
My client is a leading manufacturing organisation based a commutable distance from Manchester, Huddersfield or Leeds. They are looking for a project engineer to join their organisation on a permanent basis ideally for a graduate in mechanical or chemical engineering. My client can offer excellent development with exposure to multiple different technical areas supported by access to internationally recognised formal training courses.
If you have experience working in a Chemical, FMCG or similar industry and have worked with utilities, manufacturing and packaging machinery then please apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- You will be required to lead simultaneous process, packaging and civil engineering projects to change and upgrade equipment, the facilities and systems to a consistent and satisfactory standard.
- The role requires the preparation of technical documents and accurate financial justifications
- The role requires establishing and maintaining relationships with both internal and external customers and coordinating activities within numerous departments to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing methodologies together with an understanding of change management and the principles of 5S work place organisation are essential.
- You should be qualified in an engineering related discipline with previous work experience within a relevant industry.
- You must be able to demonstrate your ambition, drive and enthusiasm and have proven problem solving skills.
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Knowledge of Packaging, production process, Steam generating boilers, air compressors, process chillers, HVAC
- Experience in manufacturing and production and coordinating projects and capex approvals
- Experience managing contractors and service engineers
- Hands on experience in a similar role and industry from work experience or industry placement
- Strong communicator, problem solving skills and an excellent work ethic
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for the role do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted