SRG Cambridge is pleased to be partnering with an organisation involved in the development of human biomimetic platforms. Your working environment will be decidedly research-driven and the key areas the business will touch on are testing and development of therapeutics for serious human diseases.Primary Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for performing biological assays (e.g. ELISA's, fluorescent microscopy, DNA/RNA extractions, QPCR), maintaining primary cell cultures and working with external providers.
* Completing data analysis to produce reliable and precise reports that can be provide to clients/customers and work to meet deadlines.
* Maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, and following the company's HSE policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of yourself and your colleagues.
* Work on innovative research projects for R&D projects Ideal Candidate:
* Experienced in basic cell culture, molecular biological techniques and analyses
* A team player with a proactive attitude that is able to support the team and work be able to work autonomously
* A multitasker with the ability to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
* BSc. or equivalent in a biological science discipline
* Preferable experience of working with advanced cell cultures (e.g. spheroids, organoids, primary cells)
* Experience working in a related laboratory role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good time management and organisational skills
Does this sound like your next move? Are you looking for permanent Laboratory Role in Cambridge?
Apply now by attaching your CV in Word, or contact Paige Keenan for further information about this new role: email@example.com / 02039379660
your application has been submitted