Lab Analyst - Global Pharmaceutical company
Contract: 12 months contract
Location: Worthing, UK
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a Lab Analyst to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic chemistry graduate.
As a Lab Analyst you will carry out physical and chemical analytical test methods on oral, stability and sterile products using SOPs, and accurately document the results as part of the Quality Control process to ensure a batch of product is of satisfactory quality for release to the market.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To test routine production and stability samples supplied from the site Value Streams and meet testing lead-time targets.
- Calibrate and maintain analytical equipment.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative analysis of antibiotic powders and solid dose forms using a wide range of analytical techniques (eg: HPLC, Karl Fischer, dissolutions etc).
- To carry out OOS investigations and discuss the outcome with Team Leader, or relevant production Dept, QA manager or a Qualified Person, as required
- To adhere to and help maintain the highest levels of safety and GLP within the section and ensure training records are kept up to date.
- Daily liaison with both other analysts and team leader regarding testing and test results. May be required to take a lead role within a small team of analysts working together on a common analytical technique e.g. HPLC.
- Supplying data / reports to Value Stream as requested.
- BSc or MSc in chemistry or relevant discipline.
- To have experience with chromatography and either HPLC or GC experience
- Experience with analytical techniques such as pipetting, volumetric analysis and pH.
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Chemistry / GMP / HPLC / GC / Chromatography / Graduate
your application has been submitted