Job Title: Laboratory Team leader
Duration: 6 months + extensions
Pay Rate: up to £35000k
SRG are currently looking to recruit several positions to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Northumberland area. This organisation aims to find new pharmaceutical solutions, products and services that meet their customers' most pressing needs. Therefore, they are looking for innovative, ambitious, and courageous individuals. In return you'll have the opportunity to develop your skills in a truly global organisation.
The positions being recruited for are:
- Team leader
- Senior laboratory Analyst
- Graduate laboratory Analyst
The organisation's core values of Knowledge, Action, Care and Impact are integral to their guiding philosophy. The values represent their deeply held beliefs and define us at an individual well as the organizational level.
- Perform a full range of analytical testing using wet chemical and instrumental techniques such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV analysis to agreed timescales
- Carry out routine equipment maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment following approved methods d procedures on assigned pieces of equipment
- Write and review SOPs, sampling and testing procedures for finished products, APIs, raw materials, packaging components, analytical test reports and stability trending reports
- Maintain the flow of QC documents within the department ensuring they are accurate and compliant with procedures or guidelines
- Ensure that OOS, OOE, OOTs investigations are performed in timely manner in accordance with the procedural requirements
The holder will be expected to be qualified in a technical or scientific area which is relevant to the role. This may be through a formal educational / qualification route or via relevant experience and training obtained through practical application. It may also be a combination of both.
Apply to be a part of this innovative organisation today. For more information about the roles or application submission process please Rabia Khan on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted