Laboratory Team Leader - Synergy Contract: 6 months FTCLocation: Morpeth, Northumberland Synergy are currently looking for a Laboratory Team Leader to lead ateam who are working within a leading Healthcare organisation based in Morpeth, Northumberland.Synergy, part of SRG, offer a range of scientific solutions to different Clients in the Life Sciences sector. We can offer a competitive salary, a range of excellent benefits and access to training & development opportunities within the role. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Primary point of contact of the client management team and Synergy team.
- Escalation of any issues or problems to the Synergy Operations/Account Manager.
- Participate in the recruitment of new team members.
- Responsible for planning daily, weekly workload in alignment with project timeline and ensuring issues are recorded and communicated appropriately.
- Responsible for managing Synergy team in compliance with Synergy HR processes (oversight of holidays, sickness, etc).
- Ensure all team members are fully trained in all aspects of their roles prior to execution of any tasks.
- Ensure that all activities performed by his/her team adhere to all standards (GXP, Safety and Security).
- Ensure that OOS, OOE, OOTs investigations are performed in timely manner in accordance with the procedural requirements
- Maintain the flow of QC documents within the department ensuring they are accurate and compliant with procedures or guidelines
- QC testing of finish drug products including HPLC for assay and impurities.
- Perform a full range of analytical testing using wet chemical and instrumental techniques such as TLC, HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV analysis to agreed timescales
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry or related discipline and existing industrial experience.
- Experienced using various analytical techniques.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Experience in writing and reviewing SOPs
- Experieces of managaing or supervising a Team within an industrial setting
To apply click the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgKey words: Analytical / HPLC / GMP / Chemistry / GC / Analytical
your application has been submitted