As my clients UK EHS Supervisor you will be required to inspect and assess the environment, equipment and processes in the work areas to ensure that their 3 manufacturing plants (North West, North East and Midlands) comply with government environmental and safety regulations, ISO 14001:2015, Companies global safety standards and Company policies.
Prevent accidents, protect the health of employees, manage the risks of companies activities and their potential impact on the neighborhood and the environment.
Responsible for implementing the safety and environmental culture within the organization and maintain ISO 14001:2015 certification on the 3 sites.
To be considered for this position you will posess the below experience, knowledge and qualities:-
- Environmental Regulations
- Health, Safety and Environment Practices
- Manage Processes and Procedures
- Safety Regulations and Procedures
- Strong Communication Skills
- Train and Motivate Others
- Understanding of Regulatory Requirements
- Team Player
- Analyzing Data
- Computer literate and knowledge of web applications
- Use of safety tools/techniques to carry out the Job Safety Analysis, to determine the root causes of an incident/accident and to evaluate the process hazard (Hazop). Hands-on experience with performing audits and writing reports
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, and training skills
- Industrial process understanding and knowledge.
your application has been submitted