Location - Maidenhead
Salary - Competitive Salary and benefits package
We are partnered with a global biopharmaceutical company who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their UK local team based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis. You will be heavily involved in the planning, development, building, testing and maintenance of the UK Data Model with an aim to achieve a high quality and scalable data model that anticipates the business needs, and delivers the needs of commercial initiates. You will also take part in acquiring, cataloguing, and utilising information aligned with the needs of business stakeholders, generating fit for purpose datasets in accordance with their requirements.
- Business Analytics - Use your strong analytical awareness to align and mobilise a variety of datasets for complex business challenges to be overcome.
- Systems Leadership - You will have a deep understanding of the capabilities of data modelling and analytics tools and how these can be leveraged to offer value to the business.
- Project Delivery - Overseeing projects from initial engagement and consultation to the end point of data transformation and visualisation, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Stakeholder Engagement - You will establish and maintain collaborative relationships and leverage these to provide consultation to the business around the provision and understanding of datasets.
- Data Transformation and Visualisation - You will be responsible for the development building testing and maintenance of the UK Data Model.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to Degree level with considerable technical or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong development skills - experience in using Python, PySpark, SQL, Palantir (or other Big Data experience).
- Data Management best practice, including Data Lifecycle Management across Core IT & Big Data ecosystems as well as Data Privacy & Security constraints, Master Data Management and Data Quality Standards.
- Knowledge and previous experience in data modelling and machine learning.
- Experienced in Cloud services & architecture.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and cross-functional engagement skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible working (2-3 days p/week in the office).
- Bonus 12% annually.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
your application has been submitted