A leading medical devices company are looking for a Technical Manager - Assay Reagents to lead their busy reagents team
R&D Manager - Assay Reagents
This opportunity can be based in Stirling or Glasgow
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
An innovative medical devices company are looking for an R&D Manager - Assay Reagents to lead their busy Reagents team. The company are currently growing and are looking to continue to their growth over the coming years. They are looking to develop and bring new innovative products to the healthcare market.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
This R&D Manager - Assay Reagents role will give you the opportunity to lead the delivery of a range of projects to develop reagents for diagnostic tests:
- Lead the development of reagent formulations, taking them from concept to Design and Development and to manufacture
- Management a team of up around 10 Scientists, working on their daily leadership and their development
- Attend update meetings to communicate project progress
- Develop reagents, ensuring they are robust and meet the required performance
As an R&D Manager our client requires you to bring the following skills and experience to their business:
- Degree qualified in relevant scientific discipline
- Line management/leadership experience
- The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar role with experience of different coupling chemistries for microparticles and antibody conjugates.
- Experience working to ISO 13485
- You should have experience and understanding of immunoassays
- You must have good attention to detail and communication skills, with excellent problem solving skills and be able to analyse data.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic life science company. They are growing and it's a great time to be a part of that and make your mark at a senior level! Please apply online or get in touch with Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search