MSL Manager Job Type: Permanent Location: Remote/field (National coverage)
I am currently working with a leading Pharmaceutical Company who have an opening for a MSL Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates within a field-facing role with prior or current leadership experience. With a strong portfolio within Immunology, plus a good team in place, this is a position that the successful candidate will find challenging and rewarding right from the outset!
Main Responsibilities include:
- Planning, coordination, deployment, direction, and execution of the MSLs in field activity
- Assisting the Med Managers, Medical Advisors with business/clinical strategy and tactical plan development
- Collaborating with medical and commercial colleagues to proactively analyse local and regional business needs, identifying opportunities for MSL function to enhance business results
- Maintains business & medical knowledge of chosen therapeutic area, including current treatment strategies, current and pending competitors, plus new therapeutic developments
- Coaching, development and mentoring of team members - serving as mentor and trainer for MSLs.
- Doctor's Degree in Medicine or Pharmacy Business or PhD (Advanced degree strongly preferred or equivalent by experience)
- Needs minimum 3 years' experience in the following areas: pharmaceutical field-based experience (e.g., MSL) and/or pharmaceutical industry related experience
- Prior leadership experience is essential - ideally within a field-facing role
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and operate well cross-functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements governing Medical Affairs incl. ABPI and other related Codes of Practice
- Possess a keen interest in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for assigned Disease area/product(s) and in medical research in general
If you want to find out more about this role or would like to make an application. Please contact Theo Charles on 01582 314114 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted