Lead process Operator required in Wigan. Requiring 2 or more years' experience as a Process Operator in FMCG Environment.
Title: Lead Process Operator
SRG is working with a well-established chemical manufacturer based in Wigan. They are looking for a Lead Process Operator to join their Team and conduct operational tasks such as performing all responsibilities within the production operation, recognise quality problems and respond quickly. This role is focused on ensure high line availability and heavily involved with ensuring levels of production and maintained whilst also contributing to the continuous improvement of the site.
Working hours: Shifts rolling over 3 weeks: 4 nights, 3 days, 3 days, possible overtime
Role / Description
- Able to perform all responsibilities within the production operation (Extruder Operator, Sigma Mixing, Line Inspector).
- Understands the operation of all equipment on the production line. Able to start and stop all equipment and properly respond to problems.
- Able to perform splices, product changes, screw pulls, start-up and shut-down tasks.
- Able to monitor, adjust, and maintain all line conditions.
- Able to recognize quality problems and respond properly, including communication with supervisor and support groups.
- Understands and can follow all production Work Instructions and standard operating procedures.
- High school diploma, or equivalent with 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Faye on 0161 507 7269. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: engineering, maintenance engineering, maintenance, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, multi-skilled engineer, FMCG, manufacturing, fault finding, problem solving, PPM, reactive maintenance, planned maintenance, hydraulics, pneumatics, P&ID, NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds
your application has been submitted