Production Team Leader required in Wigan. Requiring 3 or more years' experience as a production team leader in FMCG Environment.
Title: Production Team Leader
SRG is working with a well-established chemical manufacturer based in Wigan. They are looking for a Production Team Leader to join their Maintenance Team and conduct operational tasks such overseeing production activities, maintain and improve manufacturing. This role is focused on ensure high line availability and heavily involved with ensuring levels of production and maintained whilst also contributing to the continuous improvement of the site.
Working hours: Shifts rolling over 3 weeks: 4 nights, 3 days, 3 days, possible overtime
Role / Description
- Supervise manufacturing activities on assigned shift
- Maintain / improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Achieve manufacturing goals and objectives.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective use of all resources.
- Ensure Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) standards are consistently followed.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, and applicable employment laws are consistently followed.
- Ensure employees receive proper training, recognition, and treatment to successfully perform their job responsibilities.
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience
- Working in manufacturing environment
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Faye on 0161 507 7269. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: engineering, maintenance engineering, maintenance, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, multi-skilled engineer, FMCG, manufacturing, fault finding, problem solving, PPM, reactive maintenance, planned maintenance, hydraulics, pneumatics, P&ID, NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds
your application has been submitted