Client Manager manages project sponsors and will work with marketing, scientific, and financial staff to ensure quality customer service is provided. Participate in strategic business planning and assist in the establishment of department policies and procedures. Skills and Experience
- Education: Higher degree (MsC or PhD) or equivalent in biological science related subject. Strengths in cell biology/immunology/ microbiology would be advantageous
- Experience in client facing roles with project management skills that include scientific, financial and legal stakeholders. Experience in a contract research and/or pharmaceutical setting preferred.
- Capable of working with a minimum of supervision, able to handle multiple tasks, and effectively prioritize based on site goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines.
your application has been submitted