Title: Sample Management OperatorPay Rate: £13.43 p/h (inclusive of shift uplift - average 42 hours per week)Location: Speke, LiverpoolShift: 4 on, 4 off 12 hour shiftsContract: Seasonal ContractDuration: 03/01/22 - 31/07/22 (minimum dependent on season length + potential for renewal)SRG are currently looking for Sample Management Operators / Technicians with experience within GMP pharmaceutical environments to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool upon the commencement of their next manufacturing season in January 2021. Our client's site in Speke is their global centre of excellence for the production of flu vaccine portfolio. Through innovation, collaboration and ongoing investment the site in Speke has the facilities to research, develop, produce and distribute up to 20 million vaccine doses each year for the global market.As a Sample Management Operator / Technician you will be responsible for the timely and compliant sample management service and support warehouse operations. The Sample Management Operator / Technician will perform sample management activities and operations, to include but not limited to; sample control of routine production samples, retain and reserve samples and samples of GMP received materials:
- The documentation and control of all sample movements, good house keeping, cGMP, health and safety, timekeeping, regulatory legislative requirements and in accordance with the rules and requirements of the GMP Compliance Rulebook, the Code of Conduct, quality manual and any other company policies and procedures (including completion and validation of LIMS electronic data), to include the investigations of deviations.
- Take ownership of, and be responsible for, all actions undertaken as part of the role, to ensure commitments to the organisation and colleagues are always met.
- Ensure Operational Excellence is integrated into the team's responsibilities. This should include adopting a philosophy of continuous improvement and a "Right First Time From Me" attitude to all operations.
- To provide an interface / communication between UK-1 laboratories and supply chain operations, internal, external customers. Liaise with the site planner and logistics coordinator to plan, track and monitor test samples in relation to product release. Collate data from the appropriate testing groups and report AFM status of drug substance.
- Review incoming goods schedule with respect to pending GMP receipts and develop testing plans to the same. Monitor, track and report release status of all GMP materials.
- Substantial experience in a GMP environment preferably within the pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry
- The role holder requires a good awareness and understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices and HS&E requirements. Experience of inventory management systems (ERP) is advantageous
- Motivated to work in a fast pace environment and continually look for methods to improve efficiency
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Available to start on 4th November 2019 for the full contract length and able to commit to an alternating shift pattern of days and nights
In return you will receive competitive pay and benefits, gain experience in a world class organisation and work in a dynamic and modern environment.Apply online, or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com today.
your application has been submitted