HSE officer - Pharma/ Food/ FMCG - Manchester/ Huddersfield/ Leeds - £30k-£40k
My client is an expanding organisation based between Manchester and Leeds and they are looking for an experienced HSE / EHS professional to join them on a permanent basis. Due to continued expansion and growth across the business this role is a new position with scope to develop into a lead role for the site. The ideal candidate will have experience in manufacturing environments, formal qualifications in HSE and familiar with Iso 14001. If you are interested in an exciting new role, with a great scope for development then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Lead projects to support the strategic initiatives to grow the business and promote continual improvement.
- Set and monitor EHS Key Performance Indicators and trends to identify issues, agree improvement plans and monitor progress.
- Provide technical advice and support to ensure an effective risk management process is established.
- Ensure appropriate policies/procedures/guidance are available to ensure employees and contractors have clear understanding of company requirements.
- Assess training needs, develop, and agree training plan, and monitor progress.
- Establish an effective incident management process which encourages incident and good observation reporting and supports leaders to thoroughly investigate and learn from events to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensure a robust CAPA Management system is maintained.
- Establish an internal audit programme to evaluate the effectiveness of the EHS Management System
- Deliver training on site EHS to new starters and ensure training is updated regularly in line with industry standards
- Support ISO14001 accreditation
- Formal qualification in HSE such as degree, NEBOSH or IOS diplomas or other relevant qualification
- Experience working in regulated manufacturing environment such as food, pharma, chemicals
- Experience developing training plans, formal EHS documentation
- Experience resolving incidents and CAPA's
If you are interested in applying for a new role then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted